The activists, who started their march from Propylaea to the center of Athens, the capital of Greece, sat on the ground in front of the parliament building and waited in silence for a minute for those who died in the crash.
After the silent operation, a group of protesters threw rocks and Molotov cocktails at the police.
The police responded with tear gas at the demonstrators.
- Balkans | Bosnian parliamentarian calls for war compensation from Serbia
- Balkans | Talevski, the former mayor of Monastir, was sentenced to 7 years in prison
- Balkans | Kosovo submits its application for membership in the European Union
- Balkans | Commemoration of the Khojaly massacre in Bosnia and Herzegovina
- Balkans | The Federal Government assumes its functions in Bosnia and Herzegovina
- Balkans | Serbs set up a new barrier in northern Kosovo
- Balkans | European countries want to expand the use of environmentally friendly bicycles
- Balkans | The head of the MRF party in Bulgaria asked voters in Turkey to vote
- Balkans | 86 kg of food is thrown away per person in Bulgaria
- Balkans | Vucic defends Putin