Specialist doctors from the University of Kosovo Polyclinic Center (QKUK), better known as Pristina State Hospital, staged a protest.
The central management of QKUK organized a protest against paying the salaries of the doctors on duty in violation of the Salary Law and government decisions.
The specialized doctors pointed out that the decision of the hospital administration led to the doctors working for free in the service.
Arianet Al-Zajmi, Chairperson of the Council of Specialist Doctors, stated that the protest measures required by legal means to claim their rights will not stop.
It was recalled that the protest was against their will, in the protest action it was required to resolve the problems with the additional payment of the specialist doctors on duty as soon as possible. The protesting doctors indicated that they had been suffering from these problems for two or three months, and confirmed that they were forced to protest by the hospital administration.
- Balkans | Kosovo has made progress in democracy
- Balkans | Serbia signs a free trade agreement with China by the end of the year
- Balkans | 2.1 million doses of Covid-19 vaccine wasted in Bulgaria: worth 25 million euros
- Balkans | The release of 11 people arrested in the DHKP-C operation in Greece in 2020
- Balkans | In Germany, a Kappa couple voted with the bride and groom’s suits
- Balkans | The process of extraditing the founder of Thodex Ozer to Türkiye has begun
- Balkans | Proceedings were held for those who lost their lives in a train accident in Greece
- Balkans | Cesar Salehi’s book “Women’s Representation in Macedonian and Kosovo Cinema” was published
- Balkans | Serbian leader Vucic talks about “the situation in northern Kosovo” with European leaders
- Balkans | Helping 300 families in the first week of Ramadan from Al Hilal