In response to the two armed attacks in Serbia, a demonstration was organized in the capital, Belgrade, in which thousands of people participated.
At the invitation of opposition parties, thousands of people gathered in front of the parliament building in Belgrade, calling for an end to the “propaganda of violence” after the armed attacks, and observing a minute’s silence for those who lost their lives in the events.
The demonstrators, who chanted the slogan “No to violence”, obstructed walking to Ghazala, one of the city’s most important bridges.
The demonstrators, demanding the resignation of Interior Minister Bratislav Jasic and Director of the Security Information Agency Aleksandar Vulin, and demanding the removal of reality programs broadcast in the country covering all aspects of violence, raised banners reading “Serbia against violence.”
– Two armed attacks in one week in Serbia
At Vladislav Ribnekar Primary School in the capital, Belgrade, 14-year-old KK opened fire on security guards and students on 3 May. The attack killed 9 people, including 8 children, a security guard, and wounded 7 people, including 6 children and a teacher.
He stated that the 14-year-old boy had been planning the attack for a month and had a list of the students he had attacked and a school plan.
Two days after the attack on the school in the capital, the 21-year-old UB attacker indiscriminately shot from a car in the village of Dobona in Mladenvac with an automatic rifle and killed 8 people.
National mourning was declared after a shooting in Serbia killed 17 people.
- Balkans | Serbian leader Dodik: I am trying to persuade the Croats to withdraw from the institutions of Bosnia and Herzegovina
- Balkans | the professor. doctor. A conference entitled “Turkish Traditional Archery and Cultural Heritage” was organized by Erkan Göksu
- Balkans | Classic car enthusiasts gather in Zagreb
- Balkans | Turkish keepers dedicated to the month of Ramadan left Bosnia and Herzegovina with good memories
- Balkans | Izetbegović was not nominated.
- Balkans | The Minister of Foreign Affairs of Bosnia and Herzegovina Konakovich supports an open Balkan region
- What you need to know about the Vagont Dam disaster
- Balkans | Serbia wants to improve relations with the United States and Azerbaijan
- Balkans | Putin said that the necessary response would be given if depleted uranium munitions were sent to Ukraine
- Balkans | EU plan data from the Kosovo opposition