At the Honkar Mosque in Berat, Albania, the community protested against the imam appointed by the country’s FETÖ-affiliated Islamic Union. The worshipers left the mosque and performed Friday prayers in other mosques in the city.
At the Honkar Mosque in Berat, Albania, the community protested against the imam appointed by the country’s FETÖ-affiliated Islamic Union.
And it appears in the video, which was filmed by the citizens of the mosque, that the worshipers left the mosque while the imam ascended the pulpit for the Friday sermon. He stated that the worshipers leaving the mosque performed Friday prayers in other mosques in the city.
The terrorist organization FETO, which carried out a bloody coup attempt in Turkey on July 15, is still roaming Albania. Tirana is the stronghold of the FETO organization in the Balkans.
Bujar Spahiu, who is affiliated with FETO, was elected President of the Islamic Federation of Albania in 2019 with the votes of 59 muftis. Spahiu, who studied high school in Turkey between 1992-1996, graduated from Beykoz Imam Hatip High School. He received his university education at the Egyptian Al-Azhar University. During this time, he remained loyal to FETO and rose to head the largest Muslim community foundation in his country. Spaho had taken over from former president Iskender Brusaj, who was also known to be close to the FETO organization.
- Balkans | IBU continues its understanding of the institution in the Balkans with a scholarship rate of 90 percent.
- Balkans | IBU and Ramstore have started a donation campaign for Turkey
- Balkans | The countries of the Western Balkans welcomed the month of Ramadan with the first Tarawih prayers
- Balkans | Lagac: The party that does not accept the Franco-German plan loses the support of the international community
- Balkans | Message of support from Bosnian leader Izetbegović to Erdogan
- Balkans | Ilhan Kucuk hosted a group of visitors from Bulgaria at the European Parliament
- Balkans | President Erdoğan was supported by the head of the Serbian Democratic Action Party Ojljanin
- Balkans | VMRO DPMNE: Dimitar Kovaczewski is Ali Ahmadi’s servant
- Balkans | Kosovar Prime Minister Corti gave breakfast to the Mufti of Ternava
- Balkans | Hungary and Austria will not send weapons to Ukraine