Renowned vocal artist Burhan Shaban, known for his Bosnian hymns, has released his new work “Hej Dost”.
The famous vocal artist Burhan Shaaban, known for his Bosnian hymns, published the song “Hej Dost” which he transferred into Bosnian from “Zahit Bizim Tan Action” by Bizkizade Muhammad Mohieddin Muhyi.
The work was translated from Turkish by Emine Şelgak Gesenković, and edited by Dino Çukalu and Modra Rijeka Studio.
The video was produced with Unteal Engine 5 technology at the MGX studio in Istanbul. The astronauts film, produced by the production company Diopter, was directed by Sinan Togrul, and the producer of the entire project was Burhan Shaaban.
The work in question is a hymn that speaks specifically about a person’s spiritual journey, full of trial and perseverance, in his faith in the One God.
- Balkans | Turkish skier Sila Kara won the bronze medal at the FA Cup in Bosnia and Herzegovina
- Balkans | Discount on fuel prices
- Balkans | Kosovo soldiers continue search and rescue efforts
- Balkans | State theaters will take the stage in Albania with the play “In ancient times in the world”
- Balkans | Albania moved to tighten sanctions against Russia
- Balkans | Legalization of new buildings in Kosovo is slow
- Balkans | Arben Tarvari was elected President of the Albanian Alliance
- Balkans | The task of forming the government in Bosnia and Herzegovina was entrusted to the Croatian politician Borgana Cristo
- Balkans | Protest against the increase of cultural workers
- Balkans | The Greek F-16 official’s words confused Greece