North Macedonian Minister of Transport and Communications Minister Blagoje Pochvarski said that with the construction of the Corridor 8 highway in the country, they have become an inevitable transportation route in the region.
Minister of Transport and Communications Minister Blagoj Posvarski is today on a working visit to Montenegro to attend a ministerial conference dedicated to the connectivity of the countries of the Western Balkans, organized by the Transport Community Secretariat and CEFTA.
Within the framework of the conference, Minister Boçvarski signed the European Commission’s annex to the decision “High-level Memorandum of Understanding between the European Union and the Republic of North Macedonia on Indicative Maps of the Trans-European Transport Network”, thus Corridor 8 Expansion of the European Union’s Trans-European Transport Networks In this framework, it becomes the main corridors The Western Balkans is part of the map.
In his statement to the audience, Minister Boçvarski stressed the importance of regional contact, with particular emphasis on the projects being implemented.
He added that as stated in the announcement by the Ministry of Transport and Communications, the development of Corridor 8 along the east-west axis is a necessary economic and political tool to help the region improve regional connectivity and stability.
- Balkans | 35 kilometers of additional steel fencing stretches from Greece to the banks of the Evros River
- Balkans | 10 people, including 4 terrorists, were caught trying to illegally cross the Greek border.
- Balkans | Showing support for former President Thaci of Kosovo
- Balkans | Audio recordings of sexually explicit conversations with children by Paludan, who burned a Quran, emerged
- Balkans | Rosen Jeliazkov was elected Speaker of the 49th Session of the Bulgarian People’s Assembly
- Balkans | There were reports that explosives had been planted in eight secondary schools in Skopje
- Balkans | Bosnian Milka Nine sent her last money to earthquake victims in Turkey
- The 5 most famous Pyrian victories in history
- Balkans | Albania buys SİHA from Turkey
- Balkans | Parliament Speaker Şentop met with Speaker of the Bulgarian Parliament Rashidov