Russian President Vladimir Putin, Azerbaijani President Ilham Aliyev and Armenian Prime Minister Nikol Pashinyan met in Moscow to discuss the conflict between Azerbaijan and Armenia.
put it inIn front of the Kremlin Palace Aliyev And Pashinyan Hold one-to-one meetings with
After these meetings, Putin delivered a speech at the beginning of the meeting where the three leaders gathered.
Expressing gratitude for the invitation to the meeting, Putin said, “I hope this will be a good prelude to a practical solution to some issues that we have been talking about for a long time.” He said.
Putin indicated that they had achieved many achievements in the meeting that was held in this way, and he reminded that the conflicts ended in 2020, and that work to open economic ties, transportation, and defining borders had begun.
“Despite some difficulties and problems, in general the situation is moving towards a solution,” Putin said. One of them is studies of transport links. There are still unresolved issues, but I think they are technical in nature.” He said.
Referring to disagreements over terminology, Putin said that terminology should accurately describe facts and events.
“But in the opinion of each of us as the Prime Minister of Armenia and the President of Azerbaijan, these are obstacles that can be overcome, in general these problems do not exist, they are purely technical issues,” Putin said. Use the phrase.
He suggested that the deputy prime ministers of Russia, Azerbaijan and Armenia meet to discuss and resolve these issues after a week. Putin obtained Aliyev and Pashinyan’s agreement to hold this meeting next week.
“This is a good deal that gives hope that the issues that have not yet been resolved will be resolved,” Putin said. He rated it.
The trilateral meeting in the Russian capital lasted a total of 20 minutes.
- Balkans | Bulgaria ranks first in Europe in terms of death rate and last in birth rate
- Balkans | n. Macedonian parliament dismisses deputy ministers
- Balkans | The arrest of the suspect in the FETO organization while he was fleeing to Greece
- Balkans | The high retirement age in Bulgaria
- Balkans | Fenerbahçe Beko was eliminated by Olympiacos in the Euroleague quarter-final series.
- Balkans | Laws cannot be passed in the Kosovo Assembly
- Balkans | Christo made his first foreign visit to Croatia
- Balkans | It was the people in Greece who started the earthquake aid to Turkey
- Balkans | 10 million TL aid from Bosnia and Herzegovina to disaster victims in Turkey
- Balkans | Shkobi breaks up with Coach Jochi