Queues formed at North Macedonia’s border gates with Serbia and Greece due to the movement of heavy vehicles.
In a statement from the Macedonian Automotive Federation (AMCM), “Due to the increased density of vehicles at the Bogorodica and Tabanovichi border gates, the waiting time for state exits is between 15 and 30 minutes. There is no congestion at other border gates on the Macedonian side when entering and leaving the country.” It has been said.
Traffic on state roads flows smoothly, mostly on wet roads, and traffic density has increased on roads outside city centers.
- Balkans | Field exercise by the Kosovo Security Forces
- Balkans | Greece puts 250 border police on the Turkish border
- Balkans | The number of world tourists, which will pass 900 million in 2022, is 63 percent of the pre-pandemic figure.
- Balkans | Bosnian Serb leader Dodik: We have blocked sanctions against Russia
- Balkans | Serbian President Vucic: We saved Serbia from war
- Balkans | Stanisić and Simatović’s prison sentences were increased to 15 years each
- 13 Important Scientists Who Changed the History of Astronomy
- Balkans | Several institutions, including the Presidency, were bombed in Skopje
- Balkans | Congratulations from President Bendarovski to Erdogan
- Balkans | Russian President Putin approves a law against LGBT propaganda