Abolaji Junior Ekeolere Giwa, forward of Güzelhisarspor, one of Istanbul’s first amateur league teams, played with FC in Kuzey Makendoya. Received an invitation from Rabotnichki Club. The Nigerian player will take part in a 15-day trial training in Macedonia.
Guzelhisarspor striker, Abolaji Junior Ekeolere Giwa, one of Istanbul’s first amateur league teams, is FC Macedonia. Received an invitation from Rabotnicki Club.
The player, who will go to trial training for 15 days, will sign a contract tying himself to the Macedonian club if he is liked.
The directors of Güzelhisarspor stated that they are very satisfied with this transfer initiative.
“He will go to Macedonia through his manager, if they like it, they will be transferred,” said Mehmet Çakmakgil, the sporting director of Guzlisar. He said.
Abulaji Giwa was previously invited to the Nigerian national team that will participate in the African U-20 Football Championship.
Jiwa scored 29 goals in 30 matches this season.
TRT Sports Channel
- Balkans | Greek Health Minister Plevris said that shortages of medicines are happening in private pharmacies.
- Balkans | Symposium entitled “Türkiye’s Victory for Democracy on July 15” in Serbia
- Balkans | Radev: Cooperation in the field of energy and transportation between Bulgaria and Turkey is key to the future of Europe
- Balkans | Dedic, Srebrenica Genocide Survivor: July 16th, when I got to the safe zone, celebrated my birthday
- Balkans | Bulgaria, Hungary and Croatia were alleged to have mistreated asylum-seekers
- Balkans | Macedonia donates old helicopters purchased from Ukraine to Ukraine
- Balkans | TIKA’s support for the employment of women in Bosnia and Herzegovina
- Balkans | Greek media: Ankara and Athens informally agree to keep military exercises to a minimum
- Balkans | Commemoration of the Kosovo deportation in 1999 in Platsi
- Balkans | The Council of Europe wants July 11 to be a day of remembrance for the victims of Srebrenica