Austrian Chancellor Karl Nehammer and Bulgarian President Rumen Radev, who met in Vienna, agreed on the idea that “protecting the EU’s external borders is a common obligation of member states and has a key role to play in combating illegal immigration.”
President of Bulgaria Rumen Radev 2023 New Year’s Eve Concert of the Vienna Philharmonic in the Golden Hall of Vienna MusicHe became the only state leader that Karl Nehammer called for.
According to Austrian Chancellor Karl Nehammer, so is Europe member states of the European Union It cannot bear the tens of thousands of illegal immigrants passing through its territory. Noting that the protection of external European borders requires targeted technical and financial support from the European Union, the President of Bulgaria reminded that Bulgaria has made significant investments to improve the protection of its borders.
The German Chancellor will visit Bulgaria on January 23 and study the measures our country has taken to protect the borders of the European Union.
- Balkans | Minister Akar: Greece continues its aggressive behaviour
- Balkans | And it was announced that a person was killed by rubber bullets at the weekend in protests in France
- Balkans | Croatia in the quarter-finals
- Balkans | European stock markets open higher
- Balkans | Greece deploys its planes in Egypt to evacuate its citizens in Sudan
- Balkans | Romanian and Bulgarian farmers revolted
- Balkans | Israel is experiencing one of the greatest chaos in its history
- Balkans | He met the defense ministers of Kosovo and Turkey
- Balkans | “Republic Serbian Day” is celebrated in Bosnia and Herzegovina despite it being unconstitutional
- Balkans | Bosnian member of the Presidency Council of Bosnia and Herzegovina received Beserovic, NATO representative