Austrian Chancellor Karl Nehammer and Bulgarian President Rumen Radev, who met in Vienna, agreed on the idea that “protecting the EU’s external borders is a common obligation of member states and has a key role to play in combating illegal immigration.”
President of Bulgaria Rumen Radev 2023 New Year’s Eve Concert of the Vienna Philharmonic in the Golden Hall of Vienna MusicHe became the only state leader that Karl Nehammer called for.
According to Austrian Chancellor Karl Nehammer, so is Europe member states of the European Union It cannot bear the tens of thousands of illegal immigrants passing through its territory. Noting that the protection of external European borders requires targeted technical and financial support from the European Union, the President of Bulgaria reminded that Bulgaria has made significant investments to improve the protection of its borders.
The German Chancellor will visit Bulgaria on January 23 and study the measures our country has taken to protect the borders of the European Union.
- Balkans | Aid for flood victims in Kosovo from Turkish soldiers
- Balkans | North Macedonia to train pilots for NATO
- Balkans | Entry of Turkish tourist cities to Bosnia and Herzegovina
- Balkans | Germany calls for the removal of the barriers erected by the Kosovo Serbs
- Balkans | The task of forming the government in Bosnia and Herzegovina was entrusted to the Croatian politician Borgana Cristo
- Balkans | There is a shortage of 218 judges in North Macedonia
- Balkans | Ambassador of Tirana Atay evaluated the centenary of the establishment of diplomatic relations between Turkey and Albania
- Balkans | Wagensfeld, the leader of the racist PEGIDA movement in the Netherlands, tore up the Quran
- Balkans | An increasing number of Russians trying to cross into Croatia through Bosnia and Herzegovina
- Balkans | The President of Kosovo receives the Minister of Foreign Affairs of Slovenia