North Macedonia Hydrometer Institute announced that the weather will be very hot and rainy at the same time in most parts of the country tomorrow.
In the statement made by the Institute of Hydrometers, “A change is expected in the weather from tomorrow. It will be very hot in most parts of the country, but in many places it will blow strongly from the southwest at a speed of more than 60 kilometers per hour. Then, towards the end of the day, strong winds will start blowing from the north due to a lower air mass cooler from the north. There will also be heavy rain, thunder and strong winds.” Data included.
“Strong northerly winds will continue to blow on Thursday as daily temperatures are expected to drop significantly by about ten degrees,” the statement said. There will also be conditions for local light rain.” It has been said.
- Balkans | Bosnian parliamentarian calls for war compensation from Serbia
- Balkans | Albanian Prime Minister Rama meets Albanian leaders in North Macedonia
- Balkans | The Minister of Foreign Affairs of Bosnia and Herzegovina Turkovic met with his counterpart in Skopje
- Balkans | Trakya University Hospital was introduced to Bulgaria and the Balkans
- Balkans | Commemoration of the victims of the Khojaly massacre in Azerbaijan at the Sofia Central Mosque
- Balkans | Serbia coach in Konyaspor got his first coaching
- Balkans | People in Bulgaria go to the polls for early general elections
- Balkans | More than 50 percent of young Bosnians want to leave the country
- Balkans | Pacolli has created a fund for earthquake children in Turkey
- Balkan Time | The former president of the American Association of Young Men, Murad, has assessed potential constitutional changes in the country.