Prime Minister of Albania Eddie RamaHe criticizes the prolongation of the EU membership process for the Western Balkan countries, “Should we start a war to get more support from the EU?” Requested.
Rama, who met Prime Minister Borgana Cristo within the scope of his contacts in Bosnia and Herzegovina, made a statement at the joint press conference held after the meeting.
Rama said that his country wants to open an embassy in Bosnia and Herzegovina, “Many Albanians live in Bosnia and Herzegovina. Bosnian citizens, who have all the rights that a minority should have, live in Albania.” He said.
Rama said they have held meetings so that Albanians and Kosovo citizens can travel to Bosnia and Herzegovina with an identity card, and informed Christo of the Berlin summit to be held in Albania in October.
Stressing that the EU is aware of the efforts made by the Western Balkan countries, Rama said, “We are aware that the EU’s priority is Ukraine, but they should be more interested in us and support the Western Balkan countries more. Should someone attack us or start a war from In order to get more support?” Use phrases.
Rama said that efforts to create a climate of peace should be rewarded, and noted that the countries of the Western Balkans want to leave the past behind.
Christo drew attention to the importance of regional cooperation and said: “We will stick to the Berlin process. Bosnia and Herzegovina is not yet ready for other regional initiatives.” He said.
source: Balkan News
- Balkans | 30 genocide victims will be buried at this year’s commemoration in Srebrenica
- Balkans | Serbian Leader Vucic: I am concerned about the situation in Kosovo
- Balkans | Students who attended the “Digital Journalism Workshop” in Skopje received their certificates
- Balkans | Kosovar Prime Minister Kurti said that there is still no justice and peace in Srebrenica
- Balkans | Young kickboxer Türker will take part in the tournament in Budapest.
- Balkans | Condolences message from Ansar Association
- Balkans | USA: Urgent steps must be taken to reduce tensions between Serbia and Kosovo
- Balkans | The European Under-17 Wrestling Championship kicks off in Albania
- Balkans | 61 traffic accidents occurred in Kosovo in 24 hours
- Balkans | The Turning Point in the Kosovo War: The Rašak Massacre