Albanian Prime Minister Edi Rama said that his country will everywhere defend the struggle of the Kosovo Liberation Army against Kosovo’s independence and the genocide of former Serbian President Slobodan Milosevic.
Rama pointed out that former Kosovo President Hashim Thaci, who was arrested in The Hague after resigning from office in November 2020, is the ‘Zelensky of Kosovo’, and said: “I hope that Ukrainian President Volodymyr Zelensky does not end up in prison.” He said.
Recalling that Milosevic is a war criminal, Rama said, “Hashim Thaci was George Washington in Kosovo. Zelensky was in Kosovo in his day. I hope he will not be convicted of war crimes.” Use phrases.
Rama added that it is absurd for a person to be tried for war crimes against aggressors who want to commit genocide.
source: Balkan News
- Balkans | Sarazen: We take Dodek’s threat very seriously
- Balkans | The Greater Municipality of Skopje approves 6 million dinars in financial aid for Turkey and Syria
- Balkans | The response of the European Union and NATO to the violence in Kosovo
- Balkans | The second round of the presidential elections in Türkiye begins in Kosovo and Serbia
- Balkans | Protests against armed attacks continued in Serbia
- Balkans | Croatia: We care about the Croatian minority in Serbia and the Serb minority in Croatia
- Balkans | The pressure on Kosovo is intensifying
- What happened in the May 14, 1950 elections that Erdogan is referring to?
- Balkans | Ukraine’s statement from Dodik: “Moscow was forced to go to war”
- Balkans | Understanding Russian Geopolitics and the Ukrainian War by Alexander Dugin