Albanian Prime Minister Edi Rama said that they expect the European Union to support the countries of the Western Balkans.
Rama said, in a statement following the informal meeting held in Tirana with the participation of the prime ministers of the countries of the region, that the relevant meeting is a step that will facilitate communication between the countries of the region and the European Union.
“In parallel with the negotiation process, we expect the European Union to provide economic support to the countries of the Western Balkans,” Rama said. He said.
Pointing out that the European Union considers the countries of the region as one country despite the difference in their progress, Rama indicated that the fact that the countries operate as one country at this stage is of great importance to the EU membership process.
source: Balkan News
- Balkans | The Sudanese army agrees to extend the ceasefire for another 72 hours
- Balkans | Help for Shabani is collected from Justivar, who has been diagnosed with cancer
- Balkans | The Anti-Defamation League thanks HÖH for its fight against hate speech.
- Balkans | The climate crisis increases droughts and floods
- Balkans | The restoration of the Sinan Bey Mosque, one of the pearls of Ottoman architecture in Bosnia, has reached the final stage
- Balkans | Euronews Albania publishes possible sanctions against Kosovo
- Balkans | Congratulatory message from Croatian Foreign Minister Radman to Fidan
- Balkans | Artisans from Edirne learn Bulgarian at the course inaugurated by ETSO
- Balkans | Heavy rains cause floods in Mecca
- Balkans | Breakfast was held in Bosnia and Herzegovina for those who helped earthquake victims in Türkiye