Albanian Prime Minister Edi Rama accused the United States and the European Union of accepting the barricades in Kosovo as a means of peaceful protest.
Commenting on the removal of barricades in northern Kosovo, Rama said he strongly disagrees with his allies that barricades can be a means of peaceful protest.
Rama stressed that the tension in Kosovo and Serbia has escalated this time and that the “show” went on for a very long time, but the result did not change and everyone went home.
On the other hand, the Prime Minister of Kosovo, Albin Kurti, commented on the removal of the barriers, saying that Serbia is tired of building barriers in vain, and said: “They are the ones who erected the barriers in the beginning, and they were the ones who removed them in the end.”
Source: Balkan News
- Increase in fuel prices
- Balkans | Bobuchi: Several thousand companies will pay the crisis tax
- Balkans | The historic “triple” Serbian basketball player Jokic achieves victory
- 12-mile warning for Greece
- Balkans | Before Corti Lajçak and Escobar
- Balkans | Serbian Foreign Minister Dacic will visit Turkey
- Balkans | Food aid for 280 families from Al-Ansar Association
- Balkans | Kosovo Prime Minister Kurti met with US Counselor Chollet
- Balkans | Corti evaluated his meeting with Lajçak
- Balkans | Foreign Minister Osmani held talks in Montenegro