Kosovo President Fyoza Osmani responded to the injury of two young Serbs as a result of an armed attack in the Serb-dominated town of tirptse.
Osmani stressed that injuring an 11- and 21-year-old in a trptse is an unacceptable act and therefore the perpetrator must be brought to justice.
Noting that Kosovo’s institutions are committed as far as possible to ensuring a safe and calm environment for citizens regardless of their ethnic origin, he said, “I wish the injured a speedy recovery, and in the meantime, I urge the security authorities to deal with the case urgently and in accordance with the law.” He said.
The Prime Minister of Kosovo, Albin Kurti, also condemned the attack by a member of the Kosovo Security Force, and reassured the Serb citizens that the Kosovo Police are doing their best to protect the life and property of everyone without discrimination.
- Balkans | A T-shirt worn by the son of Serbian President “Vucic” causes a crisis
- Balkans | The former President of Kosovo, Hashim Thaci, has gone to Kosovo to visit his ailing mother
- Balkans | The General Revenue Department will employ 100 people
- Balkans | Commemoration of the victims of the Sarajevo bazaar massacre on the 29th anniversary
- Balkans | Rama: The land is ours, not just Serbia and Kosovo
- Balkans | Turkish Foreign Minister Fidan congratulates the new Greek Foreign Minister Gerapetrittis
- Balkans | A group of games “Crescent moon and star” for children in the Balkan countries
- Balkans | In 2022, the population of Bulgaria will decrease by 34 thousand 774 people
- Balkans | Sarajevo TMV has set up an exhibition with the parents of its students
- Balkans | According to Mitsotakis, Turkish-Greek relations could be redefined