Luka Modric, a Croatian Real Madrid player, was injured in the first Spanish football league (La Liga).
Real Madrid announced, in a statement, that it had detected an injury to Modric’s left back muscle.
Coach Carlo Ancelotti also said in the press conference that Modric, who was injured in the Girona match, played away from home in the Spanish League during the week and lost 4-2, is still uncertain, and it is not known whether he will reach the King. The cup final will be played against Osasuna on May 6th.
“The injury is bothering us,” said Ancelotti. I hope he improves and plays in our important matches.” Use the phrases.
At Real Madrid, which hosts Almeria tomorrow in the Spanish League, injuries to Ferland Mendy and David Alaba continue.
- Balkans | Experts evaluated Mitsotakis’ expectations of a “change” for Mavi Vatan after the elections.
- Balkans | The first necropolis of Athens hosts the works of famous sculptors
- One of the most mysterious events in aviation history: Flight 19
- Balkans | Serbian leader Vucic met with Azerbaijani Minister of Labor and Social Security Babaev
- Balkans | Amnesty International reported on the problems of the Turks of Western Thrace
- Balkans | Croatia finished third in the 2022 World Cup
- Balkans | Difficulty finding some medicines in Greece and Italy continues
- Balkans | Greece is violating the principle of reciprocity in religious buildings by keeping historic mosques closed
- Balkans | Karjali municipality sent a truck loaded with relief materials to Syria
- Balkans | Corti and Vucic will meet in Brussels on February 27