Turkish Airlines (THY) broke a record in the number of passengers on flights between Skopje, the capital of North Macedonia, and Istanbul.
The company carried more than 105,000 passengers from January to August, and it exceeded the number of passengers in 2019 before the pandemic by 3 percent.
When the passengers carried by Pegasus Airlines are taken into account, the total number of passengers traveling on the Skopje-Istanbul route has exceeded the level of 183 thousand.
According to Ex-Yu Aviation News, Istanbul Airport was also the busiest destination in Skopje.
Source: Balkan News
- Balkans | The Bulgarian mufti will support 22 orphans and orphans
- Balkans | MATUSITEB announced the amount of donations collected so far
- Balkans | The municipality of Strumica sent a fire brigade to the earthquake zone in Turkey
- Kosovo seeks to preserve the recognitions
- Balkans | Turks and Greeks join forces to clean up
- Balkans | 2.1 million doses of Covid-19 vaccine wasted in Bulgaria: worth 25 million euros
- Balkans | The Bosnian sisters build hobbit houses, each decorated differently
- Balkans | Karaday: HÖH is working to increase Turkish investments in Bulgaria
- Balkans | The bomb threat at Skopje Airport turned out to be unfounded
- Balkans | Bulgaria is on alert for Turkey: another 20 truckloads of relief supplies are on their way