Turkish Airlines (THY) broke a record in the number of passengers on flights between Skopje, the capital of North Macedonia, and Istanbul.
The company carried more than 105,000 passengers from January to August, and it exceeded the number of passengers in 2019 before the pandemic by 3 percent.
When the passengers carried by Pegasus Airlines are taken into account, the total number of passengers traveling on the Skopje-Istanbul route has exceeded the level of 183 thousand.
According to Ex-Yu Aviation News, Istanbul Airport was also the busiest destination in Skopje.
Source: Balkan News
- Balkans | Tjana Boskovic is “Serbia’s most successful actress” again
- Balkans | Bulgaria and Saudi Arabia sign an agreement to encourage investment
- Balkans | Bosnia and Herzegovina’s ambassador Alagic said he felt at home when he was a student in Turkey.
- In which countries is the Gregorian calendar not used?
- The Mysterious Cult of Ancient Rome: The Cult of Mithras
- Balkans | The sale of paracetamol on the Internet is prohibited in France
- Balkans | A 140-kilometer steel fence will be built on the banks of the Evros River from Greece
- Balkans | The family who went to Konya for a bone marrow transplant from Bulgaria had an accident: 3 injured
- Balkans | Vucic announced the condition for removing the barricades
- Balkans | Greece let 50 asylum seekers die