Relations between Russia and the Republika Srpska entity within Bosnia and Herzegovina are strengthening.
The representative of the Republika Srpska Moscow, Dusko Perovich, announced that the Consulate General of the Russian Federation in Banja Luka will open soon, and the ruble will be used in gas trade with Russia.
Speaking to RIA, Perović announced that the Council of Ministers of Bosnia and Herzegovina gave the green light to the negotiation process for the construction of the communication line, which will increase the Russian gas supply capacity to the country.
Despite criticism from the West, Serbian leader Milorad Dodik, who is expected to meet Russian President Vladimir Putin in Moscow tomorrow, will present the “Order of the Serbian Republic” to the Russian leader.
It is noteworthy that Dodik will talk with Putin about gas prices and the connection of the gas pipeline that will transport Russian gas to the country via Serbia during his visit to Moscow.
According to the media in Bosnia and Herzegovina, the demand for a loan from Russia by the Republika Srpska entity, which is supposed to pay off a debt of 400 million euros within a month and is allegedly in economic trouble, will also be among the topics. the meeting.
- Balkans | Greek state television broadcast with a Turkish song
- Balkans | Two-day visit to North Macedonia from EU Representative Borrell
- Balkans | Saudi Arabia sent its third plane carrying 104 tons of relief materials to Turkey
- Balkans | Serbian leader Vucic: We are for peace and stability
- Balkans | Numan Kurtulmuş NGO’s visit to North Macedonia
- Balkans | Serbian President Vucic: We saved Serbia from war
- Balkans | Visit of the Vice President of TIKA Ševik to Srebrenica
- Research scares Greece: ‘Turks are very helpful’
- Balkans | Ukraine: 116 Ukrainian soldiers were released in a prisoner exchange
- The six most controversial psychological experiments in history