Flora Hisinen, formerly deputy director of the Kosovo Intelligence Agency (KIA), has been appointed head of the Albanian State Intelligence Service (SHISH).
Kosovo President Fyoza Osmani and Prime Minister Albin Kurti Huseinen were dismissed in June 2021 for alleged serious abuses in his office. Huseinin was the top name in KIS because he was not the director of KIA during his six-month tenure.
Since then, the new head of Albanian intelligence has served as an advisor to Albanian Prime Minister Edi Rama.
Hossainin, who had been nominated for the position by Rama less than a month earlier, was appointed as Director of SHISH by President Bajram Begaj.
source: Balkan News
- Balkans | Croatian footballer Gvardiol may be the “most expensive defender” in history
- Balkans | Requirement to participate in the Kosovo elections from the Serbian list
- Balkans | Bobuchi: Several thousand companies will pay the crisis tax
- Balkans | The climate crisis increases droughts and floods
- Balkans | Azerbaijani President Aliyev received the Minister of Security of Bosnia and Herzegovina Nesic
- Balkans | Emil, the youngest male in Bosnia and Herzegovina, and her older brother Adnan talked about their 15-month preservation process
- Balkans | The European Union urges Kosovo and Serbia to de-escalate tensions
- Balkan Time | 7. Bulgarian-Turkish culture in Burgas
- Balkans | Kosovo Prime Minister Kurti: We will continue to work on reforms on the way to EU membership
- Balkans | Kosovo’s Prime Minister Kurti was welcomed with an official ceremony in Vienna