Bosnia and Herzegovina Radio and Television (BHRT) and Pomozi.ba have launched a campaign to help citizens affected by earthquakes in Turkey and Syria.
In the program that will be broadcast on March 16 and will last from 20:00 to 23:00 local time, the audience, listeners, followers of the portal and social networks will be able to make a donation by phone to those affected by this condition. The earthquake, thus ending the campaign that began on the first of March.
Telethon on BHT1 will show about a hundred well-known personalities from public life in Bosnia and Herzegovina.
The project has been supported by donations from some of the largest companies in Bosnia and Herzegovina.
source: Balkan News
- Balkans | Another discount on fuel prices
- What is shamanism? What are the rituals and symbols of shamanism?
- Balkans | Kosovo Prime Minister Kurti met with Turkish businessmen
- Balkans | Italian referee for the Argentina-Croatia match
- Balkans | The death of a French nun at the age of 118, the oldest person in the world
- The 5 most impressive stadiums built in ancient times
- Balkans | Message of support for earthquake victims from Serbian tennis player Djokovic
- Balkans | This year’s Oscars will be the stage for the first
- Balkans | The International Balkan University has increased its success in the Webometrics University Ranking
- Balkans | Games for the earthquake victims gathered in the Zheleznkar and Sloboda match