The United States has stated that it insists on the creation of a Federation of Serb Municipalities in Kosovo and that it expects the Government of Kosovo to promptly propose a draft charter on what it would like the Federation of Serb Municipalities in Kosovo to look like.
US Ambassador to the Western Balkans Gabriel Escobar stated that Kosovo had a bill for a union of Serbian municipalities, but Prime Minister Albin Kurti did not want to make it public.
On the subject, Kosovar Prime Minister Albin Kurti said today that the Kosovo government has not written any bill to create the Federation of Serbian Municipalities.
Corti stated that in order to write a draft, it is necessary to agree on the basic principles first and added that the United States has accepted these principles.
- Balkans | Bulgaria ranks first in Europe in terms of death rate and last in birth rate
- The European Union plans to use the income from Russian assets
- Balkans | Two aid trucks set off from North Macedonia to the earthquake zones
- Balkans | Condolence messages from European leaders to Ukraine after the helicopter crash
- Balkans | Pendarovski: I am for constitutional changes, I am not afraid of anything
- Balkans | EU Commissioner Varheli says Bosnia and Herzegovina deserves EU membership
- Balkans | n. Macedonian parliament dismisses deputy ministers
- Valdaro lovers: symbol of true love 6,000 years ago
- Balkans | The arrest of the suspect in the FETO organization while he was fleeing to Greece
- Balkans | State theaters will take the stage in Albania with the play “In ancient times in the world”