Coast Guard teams rescued 16 irregular migrants on rubber boats who were returned to Turkish territorial waters.
Coast Guard teams rescued 16 irregular migrants in rubber boats, which were returned by Greek elements to Turkish territorial waters off the coast of Seferihisar district in Izmir.
According to the drone, the Coast Guard command teams took action after receiving information that a group of illegal immigrants were in a rubber boat off the coast of Seferihisar district, around 20:55 on February 23. A dedicated Coast Guard ship rescued 16 irregular migrants on rubber boats, who were returned to Turkish territorial waters by Greek elements.
Migrants who arrived at the Provincial Directorate of Migration Management were handed over after the procedures.
Newspaper millet. love
- Balkans | The former president of the Yemeni Youth Association, Murad, was elected to the working group on constitutional amendments
- Balkans | Is the United States delaying the sale of F-35s to Greece until the NATO summit?
- Balkans | Schools in northern Kosovo are closed
- Balkans | World giants aspire to goalkeeper Croatia
- Balkans | The second round of voting for the presidential elections in Turkey has begun in the Balkan countries
- Balkans | Ambassador Sakar’s farewell visit to Kosovar President Osmani
- The CIA statue has been unsolved since 1990
- Balkans | Air temperatures will reach 42 degrees
- Balkans | Türkiye lost 2-0 to Croatia
- Balkans | Statement of “Business Partnership with China” by the Bulgarian Minister of Economy