18 irregular migrants who were pushed into Turkish territorial waters by Greek elements were rescued off the coast of Ayvacık district of Çanakkale.
The Northern Aegean Coast Guard Group command teams discovered a life raft containing illegal immigrants off the coast of Ayashık.
The teams sent to the area with the “KB-20” boat disembarked 18 irregular migrants from Yemen, Ethiopia, Congo and Liberia on the life raft, which it was determined that the Greek elements pushed them into the Turkish territorial waters.
Foreign nationals were taken to the Aliens Deportation Center in Ayvacık after their procedures.
- Balkans | Josip Cesar’s reign began on the Croatian national basketball team
- Balkans | The number of world tourists, which will pass 900 million in 2022, is 63 percent of the pre-pandemic figure.
- Balkans | Skopje Turkish Theater continues to donate ticket proceeds￼
- Balkans | Croatian Prime Minister Plenković says they want to strengthen the EU’s external borders
- 8 surprising facts about ancient Egyptian law
- Balkans | Bosnian Milka Nine sent her last money to earthquake victims in Turkey
- Balkans | The Badal Tunnel was opened to increase the convenience of transportation from Iran to Bulgaria
- Balkans | Artists in Greece are protesting the acceptance of fine art degrees as equivalent to high school diplomas
- Balkans | The European Union remains silent on Serbia’s opposition to Kosovo’s membership in the Council of Europe
- Balkans | Construction, energy and machinery exhibition “Expokos” has started in Kosovo