22 irregular migrants were disembarked in rubber boats pushed into Turkish territorial waters by Greek elements, off the Bodrum and Datca regions of Mugla.
According to the statement issued by the Coast Guard Command, the Coast Guard teams were directed to the area after notifying the illegal immigrants on a rubber boat off the coast of Bodrum region.
The teams took the two foreign nationals on board the rubber boat, which was pushed by Greek elements into Turkish territorial waters, onto a coast guard boat and took them to the beach.
In Datça, 20 irregular migrants were rescued on rubber boats that entered Turkish territorial waters by Greek elements.
The illegal immigrants were handed over to the Provincial Directorate of Migration Management after their procedures.
- Balkans | The Chinese Light Festival in Serbia
- Balkans | The plane crashed in Crete. 1 dead
- Balkans | Ballerina Strbo clings to life in her art of war in Bosnia and Herzegovina
- Balkans | The leader of the Serbs of Bosnia and Herzegovina, Cvijanović, received the Turkish ambassador to Sarajevo
- Balkans | Another discount on fuel prices
- Balkans | Kamali, a sociologist working in Sweden, pointed out that the burning of the Noble Qur’an is a racist act.
- Balkans | “Croatian-Turkish Economic Forum” held in Zagreb
- Balkans | The reaction of the French Minister of Justice to the French writer for his “discriminatory” statements against Muslims
- Balkans | Ziraat Bank opened two more branches in Bosnia and Herzegovina
- Balkans | Bulgaria, Hungary and Croatia were alleged to have mistreated asylum-seekers