In the Bodrum region of Muğla, the Coast Guard command teams rescued 31 illegal immigrants on a rubber boat who were pushed into Turkish territorial waters by Greek elements.
The Coast Guard Command received information that there were illegal immigrants in a rubber boat off Bodrum on March 17 at 08:05.
The acting teams rescued 31 illegal immigrants who were returned by Greek elements to Turkish territorial waters.
The illegal immigrants who were taken ashore were handed over to the Provincial Directorate of Migration Management.
- Balkans | Macedonia takes part in “Defender Europe 23”, the largest multinational military exercise
- Balkans | Stoltenberg: We talked about the importance of completing the NATO membership process with the Swedish Prime Minister
- Balkans | Foreign Minister Cavusoglu: The balance between the United States, Turkey and Greece has begun to deteriorate
- Balkans | 12 people, including 6 terrorist elements, were arrested at the borders of Greece and Syria
- Balkans | Bulgarian citizens who were evacuated from Sudan have returned home
- Balkans | Visit of the Ansar Association Dormitory “Şule Yüksel Şenler” from the President of the Grand National Assembly of Turkey Mustafa Şentop
- Balkans | Participation in the swearing-in ceremony of President Erdogan from North Macedonia
- Balkans | Kosovo Serbs protest against Vucic
- Balkans | “Germany is Bulgaria’s leading foreign trading partner”
- Balkans | Bosnian Ziraat Bank raises its capital