33 irregular migrants who were pushed into Turkish territorial waters by elements of the Greek Coast Guard were rescued in the Datça district of Muğla.
Turkish Coast Guard teams, who were informed of the presence of illegal immigrants on a rubber boat off the coast of Datca, sent a rescue boat to the area. 33 irregular migrants were rescued in a lifeboat pushed into Turkish territorial waters by the Greek Coast Guard.
- Balkans | Radev discussed joint investments in sectors with high added value with businessmen in Baku
- Balkans | Corti: It’s time to change the EU’s approach to the Western Balkans
- Balkans | Turkish skier Sila Kara won the bronze medal at the FA Cup in Bosnia and Herzegovina
- Balkans | Palestine: Let us join hands with Turkey to face the effects of the earthquake
- Balkans | Russian President Putin: Exorbitant ambitions and self-interest led to betrayal of the homeland and the people
- Balkans | Srebrenica march to commemorate the genocide for the third time
- Balkans | Bulgaria was elected a member of the Executive Council of the World Tourism Organization
- Balkans | Emil, the youngest male in Bosnia and Herzegovina, and her older brother Adnan talked about their 15-month preservation process
- Balkans | The tastes of Turkish cuisine have been introduced to Bosnia and Herzegovina
- Balkans | D’S Damat became the clothing sponsor for the Partizan basketball team