Coast Guard teams rescued 41 irregular migrants in rubber boats who were pushed by Greek elements off the Urla district of Izmir.
Coast Guard command teams took action after receiving information that a group of illegal immigrants were in a rubber boat off the coast of Urla region on March 30 at 10:00 am. 41 irregular migrants in rubber boats, which were determined to have been returned to Turkish territorial waters by Greek elements, were rescued by dedicated Coast Guard boats.
The migrants who arrived were referred to the Provincial Directorate of Migration Management after their health checks and procedures.
- Balkans | Bosnian parliamentarian calls for war compensation from Serbia
- Balkans | The response of the European Union and NATO to the violence in Kosovo
- Balkans | The breakfast program was held at the SOS Child Protection Agency
- Balkans | A vote on Kosovo’s visa waiver is expected to take place in the European Parliament in March or April
- Announcement of the election of the Turkish Embassy in Skopje
- Balkans | Mitsotakis: The Turkish-Greek border will be completely surrounded by a wall
- Balkans | Croatia, which has been condemned by the European Court of Human Rights for its treatment of migrants, is keeping silent
- Balkans | Bosnia and Herzegovina may have its fifth airport by 2026
- Balkans | The launch of the activities of the 12th Sarajevo Trade Forum
- Balkans | Milk is more expensive in Bulgaria than in 7 other EU countries