44 irregular migrants were disembarked on lifeboats pushed by Greek elements into Turkish territorial waters, off the Marmaris district of Mugla.
According to the statement issued by the Coast Guard Command, the teams moved to the area after informing a group of migrants that there was a group of migrants on lifeboats off the area.
Coast Guard teams rescued 44 irregular migrants on life rafts, who were pushed into Turkish territorial waters by Greek Coast Guard personnel.
The illegal immigrants who were brought to Marmaris Pier were handed over to the Provincial Directorate of Migration Management after the procedures.
- Balkans | Turkey’s national football team has started its preparations for the Croatia match in Bursa
- Balkans | 3 medals from Burcu İldem in Albania
- Balkans | The scope of anti-dumping measures for textile imports from Bosnia and Herzegovina and North Macedonia is expanded
- Balkans | Serbia complains about Kosovo to UEFA
- Balkans | Vucic: Serbia will not watch attacks on Kosovo Serbs restrained
- Balkans | The memory of Mehmet Akif Ersoy was commemorated with gratitude and glory in Kosovo
- Balkans | The police raided the house of the former advisor to the ex-president of Kosovo, Thaci
- Balkans | Croatia explains why 24 Russians were declared persona non grata last year
- Balkans | Amnesty International reported on the problems of the Turks of Western Thrace
- Balkans | What will the weather be like in Skopje during Perm?