In Kusadasi district of Aydın, coast guard teams rescued 56 illegal immigrants on a rubber boat who were pushed into Turkish territorial waters by Greek elements.
A group of illegal immigrants in a rubber boat was detected at 5:40 the day before by the Mobile Coast Guard Radar (MORAD-13) in the Kusadasi region.
56 illegal immigrants were rescued on a rubber boat, which was returned to Turkish territorial waters by Greek elements by Coast Guard boat (TCSG-902).
The illegal immigrants were handed over to the Aydın Province Immigration Department after their procedures.
- Balkans | Jirvala: Federation of Municipalities of Serbia that violates the constitution will never be accepted
- Balkans | Respect for the Holy Quran held in Sweden
- Balkans | One-fifth of the population of Bosnia and Herzegovina does not use the Internet
- Balkans | Ocean temperatures hit their highest levels in 2022
- Balkans | “Croatian-Turkish Economic Forum” held in Zagreb
- Balkans | Konakovich: The Turkish people came first in all of Bosnia and Herzegovina’s crises
- Balkans | Ukraine: 116 Ukrainian soldiers were released in a prisoner exchange
- Balkans | The Kosovo Force is examining Serbia’s request to send troops to Kosovo
- Balkans | Erbash, the head of Turkish religious affairs, met with the Grand Mufti of Bulgaria, Alish
- Balkans | An invitation from the European Islamic Forum to the whole world to “support Turkey”