65 irregular migrants pushed by Greek elements were rescued and landed off the coast of Ayvalık district of Balikesir.
Coast Guard command teams have been informed that rubber boats carrying illegal immigrants have been found off the coast of Ayvalık.
After that, the Coast Guard boats “KB-20” and “KB-4510” were sent to the area.
Teams rescued 65 irregular migrants who were pushed into Turkish territorial waters by Greek elements.
The illegal immigrants were handed over to the Balikesir Directorate of Migration Management after their procedures.
- Balkans | Sofia Islamic Higher Institute bid farewell to this year’s graduates
- Balkans | Serbian leader Vucic evaluated the Franco-German supported plan to solve the Kosovo issue
- Balkans | MATUSITEB announced that 122 thousand euros have been collected in the “We are with Turkey” campaign.
- Balkans | The prime ministers of North Macedonia and Bulgaria spoke by phone
- Balkan Time | Alsar Foundation “Berat
- TIKA’s support to farmers in Kosovo
- Balkans | Bosnia and Herzegovina has sent 20 trucks of aid to earthquake victims in Turkey and Syria
- Balkans | Tjana Boskovic is “Serbia’s most successful actress” again
- Balkans | Osmani: The attacks on the Ukrainian people must stop
- Balkans | Invite Corti to accept the EU plan