A total of 80 irregular migrants were rescued in 3 boats that were pushed by Greek elements into Turkish territorial waters off the coast of Izmir.
According to the statement published on the website of the Coast Guard Command, a coast guard boat was sent to the area based on information that a group of illegal immigrants were in a rubber boat off the coasts of Dikili, Menderes and Seferihisar.
The teams rescued a total of 80 irregular migrants in 3 boats that were pushed into Turkish territorial waters by Greek elements.
After the procedures for foreign nationals, he was sent to the Provincial Directorate of Migration Management.
- Balkans | Albanian Prime Minister Greece goals￼
- Balkans | Bulgarian Interior Minister Demirjev expects his country to be admitted to Schengen in the second half of 2023
- Balkans | Entry of Turkish tourist cities to Bosnia and Herzegovina
- Balkans | 19,180 megawatts of electricity were produced over the past 24 hours
- Balkans | The first passenger plane arriving from Istanbul was greeted with a ceremony in Plovdiv.
- Balkans | The tradition of women’s revenge in Skopje will continue this year.
- Balkans | About 6,200 firearms were seized in Skopje
- Balkans | “I want to file a lawsuit against Greece”
- Balkans | Bomb threat on the Central Bank and nine secondary schools
- Balkans | Mato sent 28 trucks and 250,000 euros to the earthquake zone