92 irregular immigrants who were pushed by Greek elements to Turkish territorial waters off Izmir were disembarked, and 32 irregular immigrants were arrested.
According to the statement published on the website of the Coast Guard Command, a coast guard ship and coast guard boats were deployed to the area based on information that a group of illegal immigrants was on a rubber boat off the coast of Dikili district.
48 irregular migrants were rescued on rubber boats pushed into Turkish territorial waters by Greek elements.
The Coast Guard teams also disembarked 44 irregular migrants in a rubber boat that was pushed off the coast of Dikili.
32 irregular migrants were arrested on the rubber boat that was discovered by the Coast Guard plane in Çeşme district.
After the irregular migration procedure, they were sent to the Regional Directorate of Migration Management.
- Balkans | The release of 11 people arrested in the DHKP-C operation in Greece in 2020
- Balkans | Western Thrace Turks go to the polls
- Balkans | Turkey’s Ambassador to Sofia, Aylin Itcuk, delivered a mobile health vehicle to Karcali Municipality.
- Balkans | Foreign Minister Çavuşoğlu: We provide the necessary support for the arrival of aid coming to Syria as well.
- Balkans | Bosnia and Herzegovina commemorates the victims of the “Kabija” massacre
- Balkans | Fucik: SNS will choose a new management
- Balkans | Foreign rulers exceeded the promise in Greece
- Balkans | Serbia wants to improve relations with the United States and Azerbaijan
- Balkans | Kosovar Ottoman President in Skopje
- Balkans | Minister Akar: Greece continues its aggressive behaviour