Coast Guard teams rescued illegal immigrants who had been paid by Greece.
Greece’s coast guard boats, off the coast of Bozburun in the Marmaris district of Mugla, pushed illegal immigrants back with rubber boats and left them to die.
Greece’s inhuman behavior was recorded every second by the Naval Forces Command’s drones.
Then the Coast Guard teams sent to the area rescued the illegal immigrants.
The Ministry of National Defense also shared these moments on its social media accounts.
TRT Haber captured the photos of these illegal immigrants being rescued at sea. 37 irregular migrants were taken on board and disembarked.
- Balkans | The start of the second regular general assembly period in the Turkish Youth Club
- Balkans | The Donkey Race with Santa Claus was held in Bosnia and Herzegovina
- Balkans | Heinous attack on Skopje two journalists
- Balkans | Skopje Turkish Theater Shows “Tic Tac” Play
- Balkans | NATO’s message from the United States to Bosnia and Herzegovina
- Balkans | Corti: We want the unconditional implementation of the agreements reached
- 9 things you should know about the early history of football
- Balkans | The Mufti of Xanthi started the “Children and Youth Breakfast”.
- Balkans | 17,904 megawatt hours of electricity were produced in the past 24 hours
- Balkans | According to Greek Prime Minister Mitsotakis, the European Union can help Turkey solve the migrant problem