The Russian Ministry of Foreign Affairs decided to punish military officials in European Union countries who provide military training to the Ukrainian army and executives in companies that provide arms and equipment aid to Kyiv.
In the statement issued by the Ministry, it was recalled that on December 16, 2022, the European Union approved the ninth package of sanctions against Russia. the European Union on the one hand restrictive measures “Such actions on the part of the European Union are illegal and undermine the international privileges of the UN Security Council,” the statement said. expressions were used.
European Parliament In the statement, which said it had pursued a hostile line against Russia by approving the decision to “recognize the Russian Federation as a state supporting terrorism” at its November 23 meeting, “the double standard of the Western political community, which condoned the killing of Donbass residents by security forces in Kyiv a year ago 2014, he appeared again. Commented on.
In response to these unfriendly actions against the Russian side, Russia The statement said that the list of representatives of European institutions and EU member states that contain embargoes on their territory has been expanded, in addition to this list executive directors of European countries and commercial companies that supply and manufacture weapons and military equipment. To Ukraine, the European Union, which is engaged in the training of Ukrainian soldiers in the framework of its mission to provide military assistance to Ukraine. Directors of military establishments in their countries were reported to be included.
In the statement, which said that the sanctions include some members of the European Parliament, the list of people who have been sanctioned has not been published.
- Balkans | Serbia’s president says he is doing everything he can to protect his country
- Balkans | The memory of Mehmet Akif Ersoy was commemorated with gratitude and glory in Kosovo
- Balkans | Support of Turkish soldiers to Kosovo in the field of education
- Balkans | A special team has been set up to investigate the eavesdropping scandal in Greece
- Balkans | The first child of the year in North Macedonia
- Balkans | World giants aspire to goalkeeper Croatia
- Balkans | Richarlison’s goal against Serbia was the best goal of the World Cup
- Balkans | Virgo: The government can be formed in Bosnia and Herzegovina without foreign interference
- Balkans | 113 irregular migrants pushed into Turkish territorial waters by Greece have been rescued
- Balkans | A powerful explosion of pyrotechnic materials occurred in Kosovo