The “Respect for the Holy Quran” program was held in front of the Turkish Embassy in Stockholm, the capital of Sweden.
At the joint event of Turkish NGOs in Sweden, the religious officer of the Swedish religious institution Serdar Bukeme prayed by reciting the Qur’an. Turkish and Swedish translations of the verses of the Qur’an sung by Bukma were also read.
In his speech here, Can Tezel, Turkey’s ambassador to Stockholm, said, “Like millions and even billions, we have also acted in this action in connection with the provocation by Danish far-right politician Rasmus Paludan of burning the Qur’an in front of the Stockholm embassy in Turkey on January 21.” We condemn it.” He said.
Expressing his gratitude for being invited to the “Respect for the Qur’an” meeting organized at the initiative of the Turkish community, Tezel said: “A few days ago, an incident occurred here that affected everyone and even disgusted them with conscience and common sense. To put it mildly, a person very confused about human dignity And respect between cultures He rained insults on the religion of Islam, to which millions belong, and burned the Qur’an. This person abused universal values by exploiting Swedish law and exploiting loopholes in practice. Even if it was not the Qur’an that was burned here, but the holy book of another religion, Our reactions and feelings would have been the same.” Use phrases.
In the program, the Swedish translation of the Holy Quran and cloves were distributed to the participants.
- Balkans | The salaries of the disabled in Bulgaria will not be cut until the reports of the Board of Health of the Disabled are renewed
- Balkans | 37 million euros support Kosovo in Germany￼
- Balkans | 113 irregular migrants pushed into Turkish territorial waters by Greece have been rescued
- Balkans | Italian referee for the Argentina-Croatia match
- Balkans | President of the Grand National Assembly of Turkey Şentop: As Turkey, our basic perspective is a human perspective.
- Balkans | New release from the BDI “Fire Range”.
- Balkans | Almost 100 activities per year of the Turkish Youth Club
- What is Nartogan? When and how is it celebrated?
- Balkans | NATO calls for solidarity with Turkey and Greece
- Balkans | Leila Sherif Amin’s latest books will be presented at Skopje Yunus Emre Instituso