North Macedonia Revenue Administration employees will stage a warning protest to increase their salaries.
The personnel of the General Revenue Administration (UYP) and the provincial directorates of revenue management took to the streets to take precautionary measures between 10:00 and 11:30 today.
Sasko Vilkovsky, head of the trade union organization of the Shtip regional branch of the “Solidarity” union, said that the protest was in order to raise the salary under the collective agreement.
Vilkovsky said, “This resignation is just a yellow card for the Finance Ministry’s management, even though the negotiations we conducted in the past period did not meet our demands in accordance with the law.” Make an evaluation.
UYP workers demand 30% higher salaries.
- Fuel prices have been updated.
- The historical development of psychiatric hospitals from the past to the present
- Balkans | FETO suspect arrested at Greek border
- Balkans | The average net salary in March was 34,925 dinars
- Balkans | Prime Minister Kovaczewski congratulated President Erdoğan
- Balkans | Kosovo demands the transfer of the detained Serbian police by NATO helicopter
- Balkans | Albanian Prime Minister Rama: The Turkish government will do what needs to be done in the reconstruction of the earthquake area
- Balkans | President of Bulgaria Rumen Radev hosted the traditional Iftar dinner
- Balkans | Türkiye condemns the Israeli forces’ storming of Al-Aqsa Mosque
- Balkans | 7 people, including a member of the FETÖ terrorist organization, were arrested at the Greek border