David Narmani, a columnist for Russia’s state news agency RIA Novosti, accused Serbia of supplying arms to Ukraine, saying that Belgrade could no longer sit at the two tables.
Serbia Türkiye And the president of Serbia Alexander VucicNarmanja emphasized that Turkey was not the President of Turkey, Recep Tayyip Erdogan, and stated that if tensions escalated in northern Kosovo, he would not help the Russians by jumping from parachutes.
In the text, which drew attention to the fact that Serbian weapons and ammunition arrived in Ukraine through third countries, it was stated that this is one of the reasons why the United States of America and the European Union changed their policy in the Kosovo crisis and supported Serbia.
Serbian leader Vucic stated in his previous statements that they could not prevent the delivery of weapons to Ukraine through third countries, and said: “What is the alternative for us? Do we produce weapons? Do we not sell them?”
The Russian writer said that Serbia has sat at two tables since the beginning of the war in Ukraine and has cooperated with both Moscow and Brussels, “But Serbia is not Turkey. And Vucic is not Erdogan either. Under the current circumstances, the room for maneuver in Belgrade has shrunk to the size of a small hole.
- 6 cisterns that shed light on the city’s mystery
- Balkans | The leaders of Serbia, Hungary and Bosnia and Herzegovina congratulated Erdogan
- Balkans | Serb protests continue in northern Kosovo
- Balkans | ABTTF reaction to news of Turkish anti-minority press
- Balkans | 120th anniversary of bilateral relations between Bulgaria and the United States
- Balkans | Rescue of 10 migrants in a frozen river on the border of Croatia with Bosnia and Herzegovina
- Balkans | Rescue of illegal immigrants to die by Greece
- Balkans | Attack on Kosovar Prime Minister Kurti
- Balkans | UN Secretary-General Guterres calls for reforms in the International Monetary Fund and the World Bank
- Balkans | “Kosovo soldiers are ready for all kinds of tests”