Richarlison’s backhand goal in Brazil’s 2-0 win over Serbia has been voted the best goal of the 2022 World Cup.
According to the FIFA statement, Richarlison, who outperformed his rivals in the fan vote, was identified as the name that scored the best goal in the World Cup, which was held in Qatar.
The Brazilian soccer player scored the goal in the 73rd minute of the Group G match, which was held against Serbia. Richarlison scored the second goal for himself and his team by elegantly controlling the ball, which Vinicius Jr. had pivoted from the left wing towards the penalty spot, and sent it into the net with an overhead kick.
- Balkans | The shortest residents of the region are natives of Bulgaria and North Macedonia
- Balkans | Kosovo Statistical Institute warned
- Balkans | Wind energy investments in Europe have fallen to the lowest level in recent years
- Balkans | At the end of the week, the air temperatures will be in the seasonal normal range.
- Balkans | small: Europe; Bulgaria expects to form a regular government
- Balkans | Vucic will not go to Brussels
- Balkans | Foreign Minister Osmani held talks in Montenegro
- Balkans | An earthquake occurred around Steppe
- Balkans | Signing of a cooperation protocol between YÖKAK and IUS
- Balkans | A federal government established in Bosnia and Herzegovina