Russian Foreign Ministry spokeswoman Maria Zakharova stated that with Serbia imposing sanctions on Russia, US pressure on this country will not end but will only increase.
Zaharova posted on social media that Serbian Economy Minister Rade Basta called on the government to impose sanctions on Russia.
Describing this call as a “strange position”, Zaharova said: “The United States is putting pressure on Serbia, and the Serbian minister is calling on Russia to oppose it. Perhaps it is better for the Serbian minister to speak out firmly against the pressure on his country?”
Zakharova emphasized that Russia, unlike the United States, has always respected Serbia and its people, “With the sanctions imposed on Russia, the pressure of the United States on Serbia will not end, it will only increase.” He rated it.
Serbian Minister of Economy Rade Basta stated that Serbia had paid a heavy price for not imposing sanctions on Russia and said, “I see the kind of pressure being put on Serbian President Aleksandar Vucic. I cannot accept our silence either.” I used this phrase.
Basta called for sanctions against Russia.
- Balkans | “The Greek police have stolen more than two million euros of money or valuables from illegal immigrants”
- Balkans | Donations for earthquake victims in Turkey will be collected in mosques in Macedonia
- Balkans | Aid collected in Bosnia and Herzegovina and Serbia went to Turkey
- Balkans | Turkey graduate Buş brings together art lovers from Kosovo and Turkish theatre
- Balkans | Pressure on Bosnian imams by Serbian officials
- Balkans | European Union countries postpone voting on a plan to ban gasoline and diesel cars
- Kosovo doctors sent to Turkey
- Balkans | Turkey’s national under-17 football squad has been announced for the matches against Albania
- Balkans | The Bulgarian government approved a memorandum between BSMEPA and KOSGEB
- Balkans | Slovakia and Slovakia support the talks between Kosovo and Serbia