Šabane Suliman, who was born in Skopje in 1988 and has played football since he was 10 years old, received a UEFA A license diploma from the Macedonian Football Federation (FFM).
Šaban Suleiman, who played for Vlazremi Kishevo 77, Kirchová, one of the Macedonian Second League teams, shared his future goals with TIMEBALKAN before making a move in his coaching career.
Noting that they have implemented 3 modules to obtain a UEFA A license, Suleiman said, “We listened to the lecture in the first module. In the second module, we came across the World Cup and I analyzed the matches there. For example, we analyzed the Netherlands-Argentina match. We also planned the training from the beginning. To the end and we’ve done it on the field.” Use phrases.
In Unit 3, Suleiman mentioned that they made weekly training plans and weekend match preparations and said, “I passed their theory exam. At the same time, as a teacher, I gave theoretical and practical explanations of how to make technique, tactics and analysis.” He rated it.
Assistant coach Shaban Suleiman, who brought Liria Prizren from Kosovo to the First League with Cengiz Rexipe last season, said he passed the exam held at the North Macedonian Football Association on June 7 and got an A-licence.
Suleiman said that he aims to obtain a professional license like every coach and that he will make an effort in this regard, “I would like to manage a team in Turkey, at least to participate in the infrastructure of the teams in Turkey.” He said.
- Balkans | Announcement of the Albanian Cup final
- Balkans | Kosovo veterans protest
- Balkans | Serbian list to boycott the elections
- Balkans | Member of the Supreme Council for Religious Affairs in Turkey, Aydemir: We performed a dreamy morning prayer in Skopje
- 7 Interesting Stories About Robert Oppenheimer You’ve Never Heard
- Balkans | The high retirement age in Bulgaria
- Balkans | Historical areas of Greece are closed to visitors at noon due to the extreme heat
- Balkans | Cryptocurrency scam in Germany and Serbia from Europol
- Balkans | Greek elections and the new election law
- Balkans | President Erdoğan was supported by the head of the Serbian Democratic Action Party Ojljanin