Kosovo’s Interior Minister, Çelal Svechla, received the Turkish Ambassador to Pristina Kagri Sakar, whose term will soon expire.
According to the written statement issued by the Ministry of the Interior of Kosovo, Minister Svišla thanked Ambassador Sakar for his contributions to the continuous development of relations between Turkey and Kosovo.
During the meeting, Minister Svechla thanked Ambassador Sakar for his contributions to the development of cooperation in the security field.
It was emphasized in the meeting that the two countries enjoy excellent relations and that cooperation will always continue by creating new opportunities in many areas that are in the interest of the citizens of the two countries.
Ambassador Sakar thanked Minister Svechla for his determination to cooperate between the two countries in highlighting issues when the interests of citizens are at stake, and emphasized that the Republic of Turkey’s continued support to the Republic of Kosovo will continue in many areas. from now on.
Minister Svisla wished Ambassador Sakar success in his new duties.
- Balkans | Djokovic beats Tsitsipas in the Australian Open final
- Balkans | SDA: “Schmidt asked us to withdraw”
- Balkans | 146 irregular migrants who were pushed to death by Greece have been rescued in Izmir and Meghlay
- Balkans | Speeding vehicles seized in Austria
- Balkans | FETÖ members caught fleeing to Greece
- The court’s decision on the extradition of the founder of Thodex Ozer to Turkey has been approved
- According to the IRI survey, the voting rates for TDP and THP are 1%.
- Balkans | Izetbegović was not nominated.
- Balkans | Equipment support from TIKA to Croatia
- 6 Monuments and Museums You can see the effects of the Holocaust in Germany