It was reported that the majority of the shares of the private company operating in the Greek defense industry were sold to a company operating in the Israeli defense industry.
It was reported that most of the private company Intracom Defense (IDE) serving the Greek defense industry has been sold to Israel Aerospace Industries (IAI), which serves the Israeli defense industry.
According to the news of the Greek government agency AMNA, an agreement was signed in Athens to sell 90.91 percent of the shares of IDE, known as the largest company in the private defense industry in Greece, to IAI.
The €60m deal is expected to be completed in the second quarter of 2023.
IDE manufactures in areas such as missile launchers, missile subsystems, land and sea communications systems.
Newspaper millet. love
- Balkans | Rival coalitions in Bulgaria have agreed to form a coalition government
- Balkans | Russia: If Serbia imposes sanctions on Russia, the pressure of the United States on this country will increase
- 11 interesting facts about Vlad the Impaler
- Balkans | Wagensfeld, the leader of the racist PEGIDA movement in the Netherlands, tore up the Quran
- Balkans | Action against the immigration of doctors in Albania
- Balkans | IBU and Ramstore have started a donation campaign for Turkey
- Balkans | Requirement to participate in the Kosovo elections from the Serbian list
- Balkans | Difficulty finding some medicines in Greece and Italy continues
- Balkans | The Macedonian Red Cross launched an aid campaign for Turkey
- Balkans | Mato sent 28 trucks and 250,000 euros to the earthquake zone