The head of the Sandzak Democratic Action Party, Suleyman Ojlanin, said that the elections scheduled for Sunday, May 14, are not only related to Turkey, but also to the Balkan geography.
Justice and Development Party and the President Recep Tayyip ErdoganThey came to Turkey to support them, Ogluyanin said, “because their victory is also our victory.” “If there is any other election result, difficult days will appear for Muslims in the Balkans,” he said.
Ocalanin said: “The right-wing elements in Europe want to make Bosnia Europe Palestine. We must point out that the biggest supporter of Bosniaks is Turkey.
According to Gzt.com news, Öcalanin said: “It is a very important process for Muslims in the Balkans. As President of the Turkish Grand National Assembly Mr. Mustafa Şentop explained at a conference, the sun of Muslims in the Balkans rises in Turkey and sets in the West. All eyes of the weak Muslims are on Turkey And Recep Tayyip Erdogan. For them to protect themselves, I can say that the only hope in the world is Erdogan.”
- Balkans | Serbian leader Vucic discusses de-escalation with Kosovo with officials of the European Union and the United States
- Balkans | Turkey’s national under-17 football squad has been announced for the matches against Albania
- Balkans | Proposal to the Commission of the European Union on discrimination against the Turks of Western Thrace
- KFOR removes barriers in Yaringi
- Balkans | It was alleged that Greek military personnel were resting due to the armament programmes.
- Balkans | Bulgaria’s support for Bosnia and Herzegovina on its way to the European Union
- Balkans | Commemoration of Bosnian hero Aleksić on the 30th anniversary of his death
- Balkans | Traja University carries out promotional activities in Serbia and Bosnia and Herzegovina
- Balkans | SDA: “Schmidt asked us to withdraw”
- Balkans | Rama: Thaci was a Kosovar Zelenski, I hope he is not guilty of war crimes