The German special envoy for the Western Balkans, Manuel Sarrazin, said that after the Russian experience, the threat of the departure of Bosnian Serb leader Milorad Dodik should be taken seriously.
Speaking to Nezavisn newspaper, Sarrazin said that the attack on Ukraine created a new reality in world politics and that the government in Berlin did not underestimate the threatening statements of politicians such as Serbian leader Milorad Dodik.
Stating that they are worried about the future of Bosnia and Herzegovina largely because of these threats, Sarrazin said: “The entire Western Balkans region is among the priorities of the Berlin government. We take the threats of separation very seriously.” He said.
source: Balkan News
- Balkans | Sending new aid trucks to the earthquake zones of Serbia and Bosnia and Herzegovina
- Balkans | 120 thousand euros were raised in the “We are with Turkey” donation campaign
- Kosovo seeks to preserve the recognitions
- Balkans | 600 thousand people left Bosnia and Herzegovina in 10 years
- Balkans | Turkovich: “Western Balkans cannot live in peace without a strong Turkey”
- Balkans | 2 dinars discount on diesel
- Balkans | Osmani: North Macedonia will not apply a visa to Kosovo
- Balkans | Gechev was received by the Minister of the Interior, Soylu, the Bulgarian Prosecutor
- Balkans | Discount on fuel prices
- Balkans | In the analysis published by the newspaper Greece, the claim that the United States could be a mediator in the eastern Mediterranean