Saudi Arabia has announced that the number of people performing Umrah in 2022 will reach 7 million.
The Saudi Ministry of Hajj and Umrah published the Umrah data for the year 2022 in a statement published by the official Saudi Press Agency.
The statement pointed out that the number of people who performed Umrah last year reached 7 million, and that 4 million came to the country with Umrah visas.
Emphasizing that the ministry continues to work to facilitate Umrah worship for all types of visa holders, and the statement mentioned an increase in the Umrah visa period to stay in Saudi Arabia from 30 days to 90 days.
In the statement, he stated that he aims to make the process required for Umrah completely electronic in the coming years.
Saudi Arabia aims to host 30 million Umrah pilgrims by 2030.
- Balkans | Power plants built by people during the war in Bosnia and Herzegovina became an inspiration for Ukraine
- Balkans | Kosovo Police increases its presence in the north of the country
- Balkans | Operation from the police and the Public Prosecutor’s Office to the “Tabanovce” border crossing
- Balkans | Kosovo President: Serb military presence in Kosovo ended permanently in 1999
- Balkans | The General Revenue Department will employ 100 people
- Balkans | Bomb threat to 15 schools in Skopje
- Balkans | If the name of the final is not changed, then France and Croatia will go down in history
- Balkans | Turkey Panic in the Greek Press: Damascus, Trench, Nautical Miles…
- Balkans | Kovaczewski: Prices for basic products fell by 10%
- Balkans | The Bulgarian Consul General in Thessaloniki visited the head of the province, Meteos