Saudi Arabia has announced that the number of people performing Umrah in 2022 will reach 7 million.
The Saudi Ministry of Hajj and Umrah published the Umrah data for the year 2022 in a statement published by the official Saudi Press Agency.
The statement pointed out that the number of people who performed Umrah last year reached 7 million, and that 4 million came to the country with Umrah visas.
Emphasizing that the ministry continues to work to facilitate Umrah worship for all types of visa holders, and the statement mentioned an increase in the Umrah visa period to stay in Saudi Arabia from 30 days to 90 days.
In the statement, he stated that he aims to make the process required for Umrah completely electronic in the coming years.
Saudi Arabia aims to host 30 million Umrah pilgrims by 2030.
- Balkans | A helicopter returning from Mount Everest with 6 people on board disappears from radar screens
- Balkans | An emotional message from Bosnia and Herzegovina to the earthquake victims in Turkey
- Balkans | Public transportation is free in Skopje due to the polluted weather
- Balkans | The Croatian parliament refuses to train Ukrainian soldiers in the country
- Balkans | Condolences message from the vice president of TIKA Şevik on the death of Shaaban
- Balkans | The Ankara office of the Bulgarian News Agency opened
- Balkans | Rain is expected tomorrow and Wednesday
- Balkans | In Karjali district, 64.5% of the population are Turks.
- Balkans | Karaday, head of the MRF party in Bulgaria, visited Kahramanmaraş
- Balkans | Plans to send people from Camp Lavrion from Greece to other camps