Michael, Southeast Europe correspondent for German media Frankfurter Allgemeine Zeitung MartinsOffice of the High Representative (OHR), Bosnia and HerzegovinaInternational in Republika Srpska (RS), one of two entities of investmentHe stated that he warned investors and banks to cautiously accept public goods as collateral for loans because they risk losing their investments.
Martins said this is one of the ways OHR can be applied to gain control of the Republika Srpska.
The High Representative of Bosnia and Herzegovina is a Christian SchmidtRecalling that he had sent a letter containing a warning to financial institutions in Bosnia and Herzegovina last year, Martins shared the document that the Human Resources Office had sent to various institutions, stating that the attempt of Republika Srpska to appropriate public property was invalid.
The document urged businessmen in Bosnia and Herzegovina to be aware of the situation and to consider existing laws, especially when investing in Republika Srpska.
Meeting with several officials on his recent visit to Bosnia and Herzegovina, Martins said that one of his interlocutors said there was no guidance in the Dayton Peace Agreement on the distribution of public goods, but Republika Srpska President Milorad Dodik His advisors claimed that this issue had already been resolved.
Pointing out that some of the risky investments are highways, airports and power plants in Tuzla and Banja Luka, Martins said that every investor who thinks of investing in airports should consider the possibility of losing that money.
Martins stressed that Schmidt’s new decision should not be overlooked if parliament does nothing after the panel of experts set up by the Office of the High Representative for Human Rights finished its report by September.
On the other hand, Martins said he wasn’t sure if OHR’s idea of scaring off potential investors about this was right, but the situation might demand it, and the UN may have some surprises for as long as Dudek lasts. to pursue his separatist policy.
- Balkans | The Bulgarian government approved a memorandum between BSMEPA and KOSGEB
- Balkans | “The night that inspired the world, July 15” was held in Kosovo
- Balkans | Message of condolence from the authorities of Croatia and Bosnia and Herzegovina
- Balkans | In Bosnia and Herzegovina, the coach was billed
- Balkans | Ukraine is seeking Greece’s support in demining
- Balkans | The athletes from Bilecik will represent Türkiye in North Macedonia
- Balkans | The EU-Western Balkans summit kicks off in Albania
- Balkans | Eid Al-Adha message from Fattah, President of the Islamic Union
- The 5 most impressive images of Satan in the history of art
- Balkans | Corti and Vucic are expected to meet on April 22