In the U-19 Balkan Women’s Volleyball Championship held in Bulgaria, Turkey lost 3-2 to Serbia in the second match.
In the statement made by the Turkish Volleyball Federation, it was mentioned that the national team lost to Serbia 3-2 in sets 22-25, 26-24, 16-25, 25-19 and 15-8 in the tournament that continues. In the capital, Sofia.
Completing their group with 4 points and writing their names in the semi-finals, and the citizens’ competitors will be determined after the matches that will be held tomorrow.
- Balkans | Greek harassment continues
- Balkans | The search and rescue team in Bosnia and Herzegovina applied what they learned in the TIKA training in the earthquake zone
- Balkans | The first anniversary of Kosovo’s independence was celebrated in the Serbian capital, Belgrade.
- Balkans | Wagensfeld, the leader of the racist PEGIDA movement in the Netherlands, tore up the Quran
- Balkans | The GTGB 33 traditional cross country racing has attracted a lot of attention
- Balkans | Spasovsky announced that 9 people were arrested in the operation at the Tabanovce border crossing.
- Balkans | Bosnian Serb leader Dodik continued his separatist rhetoric despite the US reaction
- Balkans | Dejan Lovren leaves the Croatian national team
- Balkans | Dodik: War is not an option
- Balkans | Mehmetchik does not fly a bird at the Greek border either: the refugee group of 40 is banned