Serbia, a country in the Western Balkans, has announced that it will send humanitarian aid to Ukraine.
In the statement he made following the session held by the Serbian government in the capital, Belgrade, it was stated that the decision to send humanitarian aid to Ukraine under war conditions has been taken and that the assistance will be carried out to support the electrical systems in Ukraine.
It is noteworthy that the government session also discussed the uses of electricity in the country.
- Balkans | Trenchevska: We are improving the quality of life of pensioners
- Balkans | Bulgarian Central Bank Governor Dimitar Radev reassures
- Balkans | Attempts to reduce tensions between Kosovo and Serbia are gaining momentum
- Balkans | 689 speeding tickets have been issued across the country
- Balkans | Rescue of 16 irregular migrants who were returned from Greece
- Balkans | Danish Minister of Justice Hommelgaard visits the Kosovo Council
- Balkans | Borrell: “Any attempt to cast doubt on the Ohrid agreement will be futile”
- Balkans | Al-Ansar Association distributed food vouchers and food packages to 300 families during the month of Ramadan
- Balkans | Greece refuses to supply Ukrainian Leopard tanks
- Balkans | Vucic defends Putin