Serbia, a country in the Western Balkans, has announced that it will send humanitarian aid to Ukraine.
In the statement he made following the session held by the Serbian government in the capital, Belgrade, it was stated that the decision to send humanitarian aid to Ukraine under war conditions has been taken and that the assistance will be carried out to support the electrical systems in Ukraine.
It is noteworthy that the government session also discussed the uses of electricity in the country.
- Balkans | An indictment has been drawn up against Jan Mitreff and his hospital
- Balkans | If the name of the final is not changed, then France and Croatia will go down in history
- Balkans | Kurti discusses the dialogue process with representatives of the United States and the European Union
- Balkans | Rama was asked, “Will Albania help Kosovo?”
- Balkans | “Republic Serbian Day” is celebrated in Bosnia and Herzegovina despite it being unconstitutional
- Balkans | Vucic sends the Chief of the General Staff to the border
- Balkans | Speeding vehicles seized in Austria
- Balkans | The European Union is disturbed by the Public Servants Law in Kosovo
- Balkans | Serbian leader Vucic announces the removal of barriers that cause tension with Kosovo
- Balkans | As of yesterday, the euro was only used in Croatia.