Serbia Serbian government soldier And the police KosovoTo the NATO peacekeeping force in Kosovo (infidels) Delivered.
In the official request made to the authorities at the Merdar border crossing between Kosovo and Serbia, a certain number of Serbian soldiers and police, which would be between a hundred and a thousand, was requested to be deployed to northern Kosovo.
In a statement to the press after the government meeting held last night, President Aleksandar Vucic reminded that his country enjoys this right in accordance with United Nations Resolution No. 1244.
Vucic said he was not optimistic that Kfour would accept this request, and argued that such a move would greatly contribute to reducing tensions in the region.
Tensions continue between the two countries
Kosovo Serbs, who erected barricades in the north of the country after the arrest of Dejan Pantic, a former Serb member of the Kosovo police, refuse to remove the barricades despite calls from the European Union, the United States and NATO.
A new one was added to the problems between the two countries last night. Another Serbian police officer who resigned from his post in the Kosovo Police Force in November was arrested by Pristina authorities last night.
The wife of detained Sladjan Trajkovic told local media that Trajkovic was arrested on suspicion of war crimes.
Petar Petković, director of the Serbian government office in Kosovo, argued that Trajković’s arrest is an indication that Kosovo’s Prime Minister Albin Kurti continues to hound Serbs and does not want to de-escalate tensions.
Balkan News / Drones
- Balkans | The message of the coalition government came from the polls in Bulgaria
- Balkans | The “Most Successful Foreign Investment in Bosnia and Herzegovina” award was awarded to Ziraat Bank
- Balkans | Bulgaria denies accusations of “violence against migrants at the border”
- Balkans | Prayers were held in mosques across the country as part of Bosnia and Herzegovina’s “July 15th Day of Democracy and National Unity”.
- Balkans | The program of commemoration of “Ataullah Kurtesh Hushfendi” was held in Skopje
- Balkans | Threat from Greece to Albania
- 12 of the most important gods and goddesses in ancient Roman mythology
- Balkans | Serbia: We will work to ease tensions in northern Kosovo
- Balkans | President Erdoğan received members of the Presidency Council of Bosnia and Herzegovina
- Balkans | Slovenia is ready to support Bosnia and Herzegovina in the process of joining the European Union